This recipe was passed to me and you might want to add it to your collection. I've made it a dozen times and every time a little differently. Play with it as you like. Change the Swiss chard to spinach, kale or zucchini with eggs or egg substitute. Use a variety of cheeses. It is always delicious.
1 teaspoon of olive oil
1/2 cup sweet onions
1/2 bunch Swiss chard
2 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (your choice)
1 cup skim milk
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a pie dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Wash and dry Swiss chard. Trim away the rough stuff.
3. Add the oil to the onion and chard and sauté until the stems are tender.
4. Wisk the eggs and add milk and cheeses. Be creative. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Pour into the dish and bake for 35-40 minutes. It should be a nice golden brown and when you stick it with a knife it should come out clean. Enjoy.
(I think I should give some credit to Food.com.)