Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Success Stories

I think in my line of work I should have the advantage of hearing success stories quite often.  I hear some. When I do have the pleasure, I listen and congratulate!  It is always amazing to me when people have the opportunity to make changes and act! Honestly, this is not the norm. Recently one of my friends commented that her numbers from her blood work were down.  Actually I think she said "I'm doing the happy dance!"  Another recently told me she is stronger. Last week leaving the gym I commented to one member that I see her quite often only to hear that she does 30 minutes of exercise twice a day! She went on to tell me that she has been able to lower her blood pressure to normal as well as her blood sugar with exercise.  I have written previously that for health benefits, exercise doesn't have to be all at once.  Exercise can be broken into manageable time increments.
Hers is another example that it works!!  If you are still on the fence about exercise, remember that the benefits outweigh the sacrifice every time!  Success isn't always measured on the scale. It can be but there are other markers that are just as important and should always be celebrated!