Sunday, July 28, 2013

Financial Ingetrity

I listened to a brief news clip yesterday about saving money.  I didn't find any new and exciting information.  Spend less, save more, don't spend money you don't have.  Keep the balance on a credit card to at least less than 30% of the maximum allowed. (That surprised me!) The guest being interviewed talked about Financial Integrity. When asked to clarify Financial Integrity,  he defined it as  managing money so that you have a safety net for the future. Later when I looked up financial integrity online, I found several websites. One described financial integrity as 20% knowledge and 80% behavior.  The quote that I took away is "However, the change in behavior is up to you". It's kind of the same in my business.  Focusing on fitness and health issues is building a safety net for the future.  It is probably about 20% knowledge and 80% behavior as well and the change in behavior is up to you!

Resource: http://financialintegrityinc.com