Sunday, August 18, 2013

Monday Workout!

Tomorrow is Monday, August 19th, and for some of you that means the summer vacation is winding down. A teacher in class on Saturday told me that she wouldn't see me Monday morning.
It is back to school for her and the children will be there soon.  I know some of you have found it harder to work on fitness during the summer months. Some of you haven't missed a day.  Regardless, plan well for tomorrow and get yourself to your workout. I listened to a lecture, "Metabolic Playground", during the last few days by Dan Angriest, MS.  If I didn't learn anything from his presentation, it was well worth my time. He speaks with such passion about his work. The take-a-way for me that I want to share with you is "I've got to get you a little bit uncomfortable to get you where you want to be".  When it comes to fitness, you should mentally feel that you are on a journey. You don't have to push yourself too hard, but you have to be a little bit uncomfortable to move towards results.

Resource: IDEA Health and Fitness Association