Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Time to Exercise

I just caught the last few parts of Biggest Loser and as it turned out, what I saw was the weigh-in.  This week it seems that the white team members had to return to the real world of full-time jobs. Working all day and making it to the gym for a workout is difficult to manage.  Many of you know that already.  In act, I know few people that have the luxury of going to the gym for extended periods of time with few responsibilities.  I include myself in that group. The truth is structured exercise is part of  a healthy lifestyle that goes a long way especially as the aging process begins.  So this post is not to brow beat those of you who think you don't have time for exercise, but to compliment the ones of you that find the time.  Good for you! Pat yourself on the back! The truth is, we are all given the same 24 hours a day.