Monday, March 31, 2014

The Power of Reviews

One of the great things about the Internet is being able to get instant reviews.  If you are interested in a new restaurant, you can search and find  comments from other customers   Last night I checked out the reviews on Methodist Hospital. Of the three I read 2 gave glowing reports and one not so good. Last week I looked up the side effects of a particular medication, but what helped me even more was reading the reviews. As I read the experience of others, I gained new insight to the list. 
I will take the time to read reviews more often. Let me say one more thing about the reviews I read about Methodist Hospital.  When I read a review that is over the top with words like "never" and "always",  I tend to think the review is more about the emotions of the customer.  Let's face it.  Methodist Hospital is doing something right. When writing reviews, honesty without the drama will be most helpful to others.