Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Depression

Three times this week the word "depression" has presented itself in my reading. Today is only Tuesday. Twice it was on my Facebook page posted once from someone obviously suffering. This morning as I was reading on the elliptical Jade Teta approached the subject in a book I mentioned earlier, "Lose Weight Here: The Metabolic Secret To Target Stubborn Fat".  He writes "Movement is a great antidepressant-probably one of the best without a doctor's prescription".
Research has shown that mood can be elevated through exercise. I have had clients say so many times at the end of a workout, "I really feel much better now."  Depression can also be affected by food and drink and requires one to really fine tune their diet.  Listen to how your body responds to food you eat.  Here are two good ideas for dealing with a serious situation, but the best solution is to see a medical doctor. Depression deserves serious consideration.

Resource: Lose Weight Here: The Metabolic Secret To Target Stubborn Fat


Feel free to share this post to your Facebook page.  It might help someone along the way.