Thursday, July 23, 2015

Heel Digs: It's Not A New Exercise

I have one more quote to share with you from the book I had previously posted. The quote by Osho says, "The less people know, the more stubbornly they know it". I read it a few times and I could  find myself there in my younger years of teaching group exercise classes.  Even the authors could relate to this in their earlier years. Sometimes we just dig in our heels, refuse to learn, which can get us into a whole lot of trouble and certainly doesn't make us smarter. As we get older, most of us seek wisdom and understanding. Now I find myself searching more and actually enjoy the search. Occasionally I might answer a question with "I'm complimented that you think I am that smart and I'll get back to you". 

Resource: LOSE WEIGHT HERE by DR. Jade Teta, ND & Dr. Keoni Teta,ND