Saturday, January 8, 2011

Insanity

I have often heard that the definition of insanity is to do the same thing you have always done expecting the results to be different; or something like that. Here we are at the beginning of 2011. We have a chance again to start new with something different. I know a lot of you in 2010 made remarkable gains. I wish I could call you by name. Some of you lost some weight that has been weighing you down physically and mentally for quite some time. A lot of you are stronger. You know that by what you can do outside of your workout as well as during. And when I see participants doing moves in Pilates that were impossible a year ago, I see measurable progress. Some of you are where you wanted to be on Jan.1,2011. Congratulations! While we all see room for improvement, some welcome the new year as a starting point to accomplish a bigger goal. What you were doing didn't bring the results you wanted. If so, think about the changes you need to make. Create a plan. One of my members said a few weeks ago, "I am waiting for the new year". Wait no longer. It's here! Just leave the insanity behind!