Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Natural Sleep Aid

One of the pleasures of my life is reading. I have not always had time to enjoy reading as I do now.  When I was busier with work and family, most of my reading involved continuing education for work. That's all the time I had. Today the variety of books I read is much broader. However, the major focus of my reading still seems to be health and fitness. I am currently reading ACSM's "Exercise Management for Person's With Chronic Diseases and Disabilities". Yes, you are rushing out to buy that one! During the past year, I have also read books that inspire and others that motivate. Some have taken me to places I have never been such as "Half The Sky" and "A Long Walk to Freedom". I have even enjoyed a couple of fiction books; a real stretch for me. I mostly enjoy reading at the end of the day with a cup of wild sweet orange tea. So many of the women I work with find simply sleeping challenging. Try reading. It is relaxing, enjoyable, and a very good natural sleep aid.