Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Favorite Saying

The subtitle for PFP magazine is "Helping You Prosper As A Fitness Professional".  I am not much into it anymore, but there were a couple of articles in the recent edition that caught my attention.  One was "Setting A Vision in Motion" by Brandy Binkley which included her business profile.  Part of which was her favorite saying.  Do you have a favorite saying?  It may be a reflection of your business profile or personal life.  Those of you who have trained with me have heard mine probably more than you like.  It is "if it was easy everybody would be doing it".  If it was easy my schedule would be full with a waiting list. The truth is, there are a lot of obstacles to exercise.  The most popular one is time and on it's heels is money. Even above those two is the one never mentioned and that is it is hard and it is!  If you are trying to get a  "Vision In Motion", you might just need to get you mind in motion as well.