Monday, June 13, 2016

Take Out!

t

This will be a short post.  The picture says it all. This is one of my pet peeves and something that evades my understanding.  Maybe you are fortunate enough to find healthy restaurants  and if so, good for you!  I have found one in San Antonio and since it is more than a few miles away, we don't go there very often.  Restaurants are part of  life and I am sure with Father's Day coming soon we will be at Mamacitas to celebrate.  We will most likely have our favorite nachos.  Honestly, the bad outweighs the good.  My plan is to eat what I enjoy and leave the rest.  With most restaurant entrees' coming in at around 1000 calories, why take home food that isn't good for me in the first place?  However, I know I won't get any "likes" for this even from my hubby.  And the guy in the picture...he has a smorgasbord of bad from which to choose.  He'll pay later.   Food is medicine and this isn't it!